domingo, 1 de julho de 2012

Starting the blog :)

So, I finally decided to stop procrastinating and create my blog!
The page, that already existed for over an year, was violently taken from its former owner and adapted to serve my purposes of taking over the world: to talk about games, projects and ideas.

And to begin with the right foot, a little post about the recently "finished" game I worked on:
A Fuga de Blue (In english: Blue's Escape)! :D


It's a 2D and a half, fantasy themed platform game. You play as Blue, a black kitty who was abducted by a Witch with the intention to turn him in one of her minions.






However, before being able to complete the ritual the Witch ran out of ingedients and left her mansion to buy some more. Giving Blue the chance to escape!


Now Blue has to cross the Witch's mansion, facing traps and minions to find the exit and escape.
The game was developed using Unity and is in beta version. If everything works out alright it'll be online soon, and I will repost the link here, of course. :)

Well, that's it, I'll try to post weekly or whenever I have something interesting or new to show and coment. Let's see how that works out. :D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário